Social Media Management
Developing and engaging with your customers
Developing a Social Presence
Social media marketing is the activity of generating awareness, engagement and ultimately response across the social networks.
Social marketing is great if you wish to:
- Build online awareness of products and services
- Generate referral traffic
- Develop online credibility
- Develop a “buzz” about a brand
- Generate or develop engagement with your customers
The creation of an online presence requires skill and knowledge. The path is littered with failures where companies have alienated the very customers they are trying to attract.
The most crucial element of any campaign are your objectives and your available resources (time and money). Social media is a long term strategy and commitment.
We go through 6 steps to implement your plan:
- Understand and agree the objectives
- Define and agree the strategy and tactics to achieve those objectives
- Identify the most appropriate networks and the strategy and actions by network
(eg. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, You Tube, LinkedIn etc.)
- Agree the measurement metrics
- Agree a rolling programme
- Implement and measure
- Social Marketing is time consuming and invariably long term
- It is cutting edge operating in a constantly changing landscape
- It is, in most instances a community so you need to respect the unwritten rules