Tineye is a reverse image search engine.
To check copyright follow these steps :
- Find URL “tineye.com” this is a great tool for identifying where images are used on the web.
- Identify the url of the image OR upload an image from your computer.
- The image will now upload. Tineye will now review where else on the web the image is used.
- Review the URL of the site that the photo is displayed on – if it is a photo library or stock photo site then do not touch it.
- If the image is on a range of misc sites then try and find the source and pass credit as necessary.