How to check for NON-copyright pictures using tineye
The Steps are:
- Find URL “tineye.com” this is a great tool for identifying where images are used on the web.
- Identify the url of the image OR upload an image from your computer.
- The image will now upload, in addition tineye will review where else on the web the image is used.
- Review the URL of the site that the photo is displayed on – if it is a photo library or stock photo site then do not touch it
- If the image is on a range of misc sites then try and find the source and pass credit as necessary