Cookies where they fit and the law
Tell me about cookies and your site?
- A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your browser by a web server, this file enables servers to identify and track browsers and their on site activity.
- We don’t collect personal data in pour cookies the only things we collect are standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour.
- Our aim is to find out things such as the number of visitors to various parts of the website, the route people take, what web browsers are being used etc. This enables us to ensure we provide the best and smoothest website experience.
- We make no attempt to find out the identities of those browsing our website and we do not associate any data gathered from visitors with any personal identifying information from other sources.
- Account related cookies.
- Login related cookies
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers subscription services in this instance cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users. We also use clear gifs to monitor our email marketing activity.
- Order processing related cookies
If this site offers e-commerce or payment facilities then some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
We use Google Analytics which helps us understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- Social Media
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work these sites will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
- Shortlists, Wishlists & Favourites
- The information generated by the cookie about your use of our sites (including your IP address which is anonymised) will be transmitted to and stored on servers in the United States.
- By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by those service providers in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
- We cannot control nor do we have access to any cookies placed on your computer by third party advertisers and sponsors.
NOTE – Third Party Cookies
When you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, YouTube or Facebook, these third party service providers may set their own cookies on your device. We do not control the use of these third party cookies and cannot access them. Please check the third party websites for more information about these cookies.
It is possible to control cookies by adapting your browser settings, however be aware that in some instances elements of our site may not work:
If you still would like to remove cookies, you can do this by amending your browser settings – Here is some help with that.
Telephone: +66 76 324184