Website Conversion plan
Great, so now your search engine optimization programme is working and you are achieving more and more visitors to your site, however the resulting increase in traffic does not seem to be converting?
There are a number of reasons that visitors do not convert, however first define a conversion as it may not necessarily mean a sale it may be registering contact details, downloading a white paper or simply watching a demo.
In order to maximize your conversions the “Conversion plan” should review current customer actions and develop a plan for the site and the areas that may not be performing. Essentially any visitor conversion plan should look to persuade and assist visitors in taking the previously prescribed actions[panel style=”panel-info”] [panel-header] Some of the ways that understanding your data makes a difference to your online marketing
- Provide customer information to develop your credibility and brand
- Change opinions by communicating via a regular newsletter to which he subscribes
- Complete an application form
- Provide more product information so he can buy spontaneously
- Remove obstacles and choke points in your site
Methods to use to increase your visitor conversions:
- Upgrading Webpage copy to increase visitors confidence in the supplying company
- Improving site navigation to make it easier for customers do do business online
- Ensure that there is a call to action at every point – “Make it easy to react”.
- Ensure that the content addresses your customer profile and requirements
- Potentially realign your sales processes to suit a customers buying pattern.