To measure responses from a website form you can add a hidden source field via the Gravity Form plugin. The hidden source field can then be tagged to a dedicated field in the Campaign Monitor database so you can segment your customer database.
- Log in to your WordPress account.
- On left menu click Forms>> Select the form requiring hidden source fields>> Select Edit.
- Add a new hidden field by selecting hidden from Standard Fields box. Label the field with a relevant name.
- Enter your default value by selecting the Advanced tab and entering your default value. Click Update.
- To map the hidden field to a campaign field, Click Settings >> Campaign Monitor.
- Select the hidden field to map to Campaign Monitor. Click Update Settings.