How to add a new user in WordPress
- Login to WordPress.
- Click ‘Users’ >> ‘Add New.’
- Enter a username and email address for your new user. The first name, last name, and website are optional.
- Enter a secure password for your new user. You can either use the one that WordPress randomly generates, or create your own.
- Keep the ‘Send User Notification’ checked if you would like the new user to receive an email with their login information.
- Select the ‘Role’ for your new user.
- Click ‘Add New User.’