How to add tag manager to Thrive landing page
- Login to WordPress.
- Go to page then click ‘Edit with Thrive Architect’
- Click tab ‘Setting’ on right hand >> ‘Advanced Settings’ >> ‘Custom Scripts’.
- Add code for tag manager to header and body then click ‘Save work’.
- You can check by use ‘Google tag assistant’ (If don’t know how to install Google tag assistant please see here link).
- ‘Click icon‘ of ‘Google tag assistant’ on the top right. If you see tag manager that so it mean your setting is correct.