Check if my site/URLs are indexed on Google (Use Search Console)
How to use Google Search Console to check whether a specific page/url is indexed.
1. Log into the gmail account that you use to manage this websites profile
2. Log into Google Search Console.
- Scroll down until you get a “Start Now” blue button in the top right
- Click Start now (you may have login again BUT check if you are working with the right gmail account on this profile.)
- Go to “URL inspection” in the left menu.
- Copy the URL you’d like indexed and enter it into the search field.
- If that page is indexed, it’ll say “URL is on Google.”
- If the page isn’t indexed, you’ll see the words “URL is not on Google.”
3. How to get indexed by Google for “URL is not on Google.”
- Click the “Request indexing” button (bottom right)
- Wait for Google to check the URL
- Google now tests the URL to see if it can be indexed, Click “GOT IT” to exit
These instructions are for new pages (or updated pages) that you want indexing quickly.
…you can only submit 50 URLs for indexing per day.