The objective of this article is to show you how to resize and crop images to suit the page you are editing.
- First go to Pizap
- Then select a design template and enter the finished image size you required (our example is 400px x 200px).
- Click on “Add Pic icon.” It offers access to a range of image sources.
- We selected from “Computer”
- Your photo is now loaded with “handles“, use these to resize within the canvas size you selected.
YOU CAN DRAG THE HANDLES OFF THE SPACE TO SELECT WHICH AREA OF THE IMAGE YOU REQUIRE
- When finish drag the preferable size of pictures, “click save Icon” on above.
- This is a free tool so they want you to register (which is not onerous) choose the free account to enable saving. (PRO gives you a lot more options but is not necessary)
- Once you have create an account, click at “save menu” again then type the filename, and save to computer. (If you need high quality – which for web you do not need then you need a pro account)
- The file that is generated from piZap is the exact size you want.