2. Click green “Add new account” button.
3. Select “Pinterest” from the list.
4. Fill Pinterest Login and Password. Please note that WordPress is not storing your Pinterest password in a very secure manner, so you better create a separate Pinterest account for your website.
5. Enter the URL for default image. It will be used in case your post don’t have a featured image.
6. Click link “Click here to retreive your boards”
7. Select default board to be pinned to. You will be able to select a different board during the post writing.
8. Click “Update Settings”.
9. Your Pinterest is ready to use.