Connect Pinterest to your WordPress.1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click green “Add new account” button.
3. Select “Pinterest” from the list.
4. Fill Pinterest Login and Password. Please note that WordPress is not storing your Pinterest password in a very secure manner, so you better create a separate Pinterest account for your website.
5. Enter the URL for default image. It will be used in case your post don’t have a featured image.
6. Click link “Click here to retreive your boards”
7. Select default board to be pinned to. You will be able to select a different board during the post writing.
8. Click “Update Settings”.
9. Your Pinterest is ready to use.