Import and share the bookmarks that act as your checkpoints navigating throughout the endless web.
1. Pick a Social Bookmarking Website. – You will need to choose a social bookmarking website that fits your needs. Below is a list of the top 6 social bookmarking websites.
- Google Bookmarks
2. Make a Profile. – This will usually involve verifying your name and password or signing in with your Twitter or Facebook account.
3. Upload Your Bookmarks. Chances are that you already have bookmarks saved on your internet browser. Upload your bookmarks to any one of these websites.
4. Tag Bookmarks. Chances are your bookmarks are still in the long list that you had before, you will need to name your bookmarks or do what is called ‘Tagging’. This will categorize and organize your bookmarks.
5. Get the links and keep in your record.