Website Copy Optimisation
“Web appropriate” copy
There are 3 key objectives to writing website copy.
- Construct the content to ensure you are listed for your products and services
- Balance search copy so that the visitor is interested and motivated to remain “on-site”
- Make sure your copy follows current website trends of skim reading (e.g. skimmable paragraphs and headings)
Web friendly copy is a skill and requires a number of disciplines:
- Copywriting and journalism – writing to entertain and inform
- Marketing – writing to sell
- Search engine understanding – writing for a good search engine listing
If your site does not:
- Use the right words for search engine users
- Use a sufficient density of those keywords
- Is badly constructed i.e. words are used in the wrong places
- You will not be listed for your products and services – OR
- You may be listed but your ranking will be low
We have an experienced team of talented writers that develop sales and promotional copy for all types of businesses and markets.
For website copy, our copywriters are tasked with the objective of communicating your business message whilst ensuring your site is search engine friendly. Their skill is developing copy pages of appropriate length that are focused, relevant and keyword rich so your pages achieve preferential weighting from the search engines.
Regardless of the size of your business, if you want to increase your sales you need the skills and expertise of professional copywriters.