The stages of Website Development
The 6 steps we follow in website planning and design:
- What is the product/service and who are you going to sell to
- Why should they buy from you – how are you going to be different?
- How are you going to market online to get attention
- Plan what pages you need
- What is the objective of each page – how are you going to achieve this?
- Develop a content outline – an essay plan for each page (headings etc)
- Who is going to produce the content and by when?
- Establish what words customers actually use to find your products / services
Develop the design brief:
- Who are you talking to, what are you saying, why should they listen?
- What is their profile
Develop the copy brief
- Identify what type of imagery is going to communicate your message
- Any site applications required and their configuration
- Who is supplying what and when
Once all the plans and deliverables are agreed then we start delivering…….
Please contact us for more info.