Measuring your website performance
Definition – “the objective tracking, collection, measurement, reporting and analysis of quantitative Internet data to optimize websites and marketing initiatives.”
(The Web Analytics Association)
Website Analytics health check.
No more guessing!
For many businesses the internet has become the most important marketing channel. It is also one of the few marketing channels that you can truly measure return on investment (ROI).
With analytics it is much easier to maximise marketing ROI.
- Where are people coming from
- Which sites are promoting you successfully
- Which online advertising is working
With analytics, the guesswork is removed allowing you to maximise your marketing budget.
Understanding your visitors allows you to:
- Develop appropriate web page copy
- Adjust navigational links to reduce visitor choke points
- Align your selling methodology with the visitor’s buying methodology
- Design pages to encourage conversion
The level of sophistication is such that hour by hour we can modify and test website pages to optimize the conversion rates of visitors.
With all websites we develop we automatically include the installation of Google Analytics this at a bare minimum enables you to measure:
- Overall visitor numbers
- Search keywords use
- Number of page views
- Time on site
- Referrer links
- Page ranking