Website Usability – 3 issues to resolve
Website ease of ease
This remind you of a website you know?
- A site that is so complicated you can never find what you are looking for?
- Pages which are different from what you were led to believe?
- A desire to give up at the payment section because it’s just too difficult to carry on?
Research tells us website visitors have less and less patience with badly designed websites. If at any stage a customer gets frustrated, bored or cannot find out what he wants QUICKLY then the competition is only a click away.
Our mantra of Search, Stimulate, Sell is reflected in our web design and development.
Our definition of a good website
Can your website be easily found? Can your visitors easily find what they are looking for? A search engine friendly and customer centric website has the following traits:
- Search Engine Friendly – Can be read by the search engines and found by visitors
- Look and feel – Site is attractive and reflects brand values
- Ease of use – Enables the visitor to find relevant information quickly
- Content – Provides sufficient information to satisfy immediate questions
- Stickiness – Is interesting and up to date and motivates further reading
- Functionality – Provides sufficient functionality to enable the visitor to convert
For an existing website we don’t simply pull it apart and start again. We will review the site for usability, structure and design and then develop a Visitor Conversion Plan.