Mobile Friendly Website Design
SEO & PPC
& Online Tools
90% of the sites that we review, rebuild, repair were built without regard for the visitor or mobile devices.
A great looking site or a site that is technically brilliant, but is not solving visitor problems and delivering enquiries or sales is wasted. As mobile phones have progressed so has the demand for responsive web design for a mobile-friendly website.
A marketing-led website that focuses on your mobile users, delivering experiences that solve their problems in the process motivating them to “talk to you”.
We develop websites in the following stages:
- Website strategy. The start is the Website Brief. What are your objectives? From this we work to develop an understanding of your business, the competitive landscape and how we are going to assist your online marketing.
- Design & creative. Website visitors have less and less patience with bad navigation and poor design. Our creative aims to ensure we reduce the instances of visitor loss through poor design, poor communication, poor usability or a look and feel that is not in keeping with your services or products.
- Web page development. Our development team follow a tried and tested structural model. They create the code and the functions ensuring there are no search blocks and the site is fast to load. At all stages in the development, we are continually reviewing for website usability and how we are going to motivate customer conversions.
- Applications and plugins. Most of our customers have a requirement for an online application, be it a listing database, or an eCommerce function.
- Support and maintenance. What is the best way to manage your new tool.
For further detail on how we build Responsive Web Design.